THIS IS IT! The last post. The final hurdle for the 17 Things to Chew On program is to write a reflection on the program, your successes, and any challenges or obstacles you encountered along the way. Here are some questions to prompt you:
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
- If we offered another Web 2.0 program like this in the future, would you encourage colleagues to participate? What would you tell them?
- How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote the program in the future?
And, finally, please take a minute to complete the survey. Your feedback will help with future planning. Thanks again for participating in 17 Things to Chew On! Click here to take survey